The Zoo

The Zoo
At the zoo last year with some of the girls...Jas is pouting in the background because she didn't like the group she was in. Ahh pouty chlidren...I've gained an infinite amount of respect for my wonderful parents!

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Swimming with Danijah and Vyntrael

This is Daniyah...she is the little girl that I shepherd at Yellowstone. Her older brother was in my class this year. It has been great to get to know the two kids and their mom. Daniyah is about to turn 5 (new post will be coming soon...we're going to get our nails done for her birthday at the end of July!) and will be in Pre-K 4/5 at Yellowstone. We went "swimming" a couple of weeks ago and then headed to see Shrek at Memorial City. Vyntrael and Daniyah think knowing how to swim is jumping in the water and not coming back to the top unless their teacher pulls them out. I think of knowing how to swim as going under water and coming back to the surface without having to be rescued. Hopefully we'll be on the same page about swimming soon...but I doubt it.

No comments:

Post a Comment